June 25, 2009

Glorious Thursday.

Hello to the 2 people who read this damn blog. lol

It's been a busy week here in my world, I started at Hollywood Glam on Monday. So far, love it. :) hollywoodglamsalon.com

I've been reading Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story over at The Pioneer Woman. YOU GUYS, it is soo good. Even Zach is riveted, and he doesn't like to read. She also posts amazing photos and recipes and has contests and I pretty much luuurve her.

I met Zach's momma last night. I was initially nervous when presented with the possibility, but it wasn't a big deal. She is really nice. :D

My chorus broke up in May, so we all scattered to various choruses in the metro. I've been visiting Sooner Sensations, and it's super great. There are few things in this world that leave me as exhilarated and exhausted as a good, long... chorus rehearsal. Ahem. * tee hee! * But seriously, they are all so nice, and Debbie, the director, really knows her stuff. She should, as she is a part of an international champion quartet.

Zach is going to be gone for 2 weeks at a botball conference and a trip to see a friend starting Monday. Le sad... Call me and bully me into leaving the house. Srsly. :)

No comments: