April 9, 2010

Cone of Shame!!!



I have not posted since February! Shame, shame.

I've been working one full time job and 2 shifts at a restaurant every week. My free time involves sleeping and a junkie-like love for Facebook. It will involve more cooking, with Bob as my witless. (Rugrats, anybody?)

Hennypenny, here's a quickie:

BLT and Friends Wrap Sammich

-great big tortilla or sammich wrap (I like the spinach kind 'cause they're green. lol)
-2 or 3 slices of deli turkey
-2 or 3 slices of bacon (I cheat and buy the precooked kind)
-couple of pieces of provolone (which I totally forgot on mine)
-2 nice lookin' pieces of leaf lettuce
-1/2 an avocado
-1 roma tomato
-a pinch of sprouts
-blob o' ranch dressing

Spread ranch on the wrap, then add your ingredients(which should be cut into bite sizes). Giant lumps in a sammich are un-n-natural. I put the avocado on last, then sprinkle a tiny bit of salt on them. It helps the natural oils of the avocado come out. Hello, dahling. (It's safe to say, I LOVE avocado. Thanks to Clint for giving me my first one and to Mars for being held at avocado-point one crazy night. LOL) Wrap all that treasure up burrito-style and grab some tasty chips on the side. I got Kettle black pepper chips today. Mmm!

Enjoy spring! I'll try to be back soon. <3

No comments: